You have no items in your shopping cart.
Compact stable 1-person four-season tunnel tent.
Product description for Fjallraven ABISKO LITE 1 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The compact and stable tunnel tent Abisko Lite 1 by FJALLRAVEN is suitable for solo trekkers who like to travel with a smaller backpack.
One main pole and strong corner poles in aluminium give generous head height and space over the feet. This makes the Abisko Lite 1 by FJALLRAVEN a comfortable, reliable and lightweight trekking companion when you want to travel alone. The flysheet is made from FJALLRAVEN’s new high-performance nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights giving excellent strength despite low weight. The vestibule is spacious for a one-man tent and there is plenty of room for gear.
The flysheet and inner tent are connected, making handling easy and protecting the inner tent from rain while pitching. It is also possible to use double tent poles (an accessory) when using the Abisko Lite 1 by FJALLRAVEN in exposed conditions. Ventilation is excellent with three openings, positioned both high and low, which can be completely closed if needed. For really good airflow in warm conditions, the flysheet door can be rolled up to half way and fastened in place with an auto-lock that won’t let the zipper “creep” in strong winds.
All openings, including the inner tent door, are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects. Clothesline plus mesh pockets in the inner tent make it easy to dry gear and keep organised. Just like all of FJALLRAVEN’s tents, Abisko Lite 1 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Compact and stable tunnel tent for solo trekkers
- One main pole and strong corner poles in aluminium
- Flysheet made from new high-performance TripleRip nylon with two different fabric weights
- Inner tent and flysheet are raised together
- In exposed conditions it is possible to use double tent poles when using the tent
- Ventilation is excellent with three openings, positioned both high and low
- Openings can be completely closed if needed
- Flysheet door can be rolled up to half way and fastened in place
- Auto-lock that won’t let the zipper “creep” in strong winds
- All openings, including the inner tent door, are covered in a fine mesh that keeps out even the smallest, barely visible insects
- Clothesline plus mesh pockets in the inner tent
- Without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants
- Impregnation is fluorocarbon free
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Small
- Number of persons: 1 person
- Seasons: 4 seasons tents
- Construction: Tunnel
- Size: 220 x 160 x 100 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Total 1650 g / Minimum 1380 g
Material specifications for Fjallraven ABISKO LITE 1
- Outer tent: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, 20D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, water column each 3000 mm
- Inner tent: 15D Ripstop DWR - 100% Polyamide
- Floor: 40D Ripstop PU - 100% Polyamide, water column 6000 mm
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh - 100% Polyester
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.