You have no items in your shopping cart.
Technical all-round ice tool.
Product description for Edelrid RIOT ADZE from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Riot is an all-round ice tool by EDELRID designed for technical mountaineering and ice-climbing.
Its balanced design and hardened steel waterfall pick guarantees a secure placement on all types of ice. The ergonomically-formed, comfortable double grip ensures excellent control and secure grip when climbing without wrist loops and a detachable hand rest protects the knuckles. With its modular construction, the Riot can be adapted to suit all routes.
The Riot by EDELRID is the perfect ice axe for a wide range of conditions.
- Curved shaft geometry for improved penetration and precise placement on ice and rock
- Hardened steel waterfall pick for outstanding purchase and easy removal on steep ice
- Ergonomic, triple-component handle for maximum comfort and control
- Detachable hand rest protects the knuckles and can be removed for leashless climbing
- Stainless steel spike with opening to accommodate a carabiner
- Modular construction can be adapted to suit all uses and conditions
- Certification: EN 13089 Typ 2 (T)
- Length: 50 cm
- Weight: 595 g
Material specifications for Edelrid RIOT ADZE
- Stainless steel spike
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.