You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra-light breathable high-alpine harness.
Product description for Edelrid HUASCARAN from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Huascaran by EDELRID is the world’s first ever bluesign® approved harness. This minimalist harness is designed for high-alpine use. Astonishingly comfortable despite its light weight.
The Huascaran is ultra-light and breathable. The Light Frame harnesses by EDELRID have a load-bearing edge binding construction. This makes them particularly lightweight and highly breathable.
- Classic mono buckle at waist
- Ultrasonically welded webbing ends for easy buckle threading
- Dual construction with soft edging and spacer structure for enhanced wear comfort and maximum breathability
- Side buckles on leg loops allow the harness to be put on without having to remove skis or crampons
- 2 flexible gear loops
- 2 attachment points for ice screw clips
- Zertification: EN 12277, C
- Weight: 220 g
Available in three size:
- Size S: Weight: 220 g, Waist: 60-90 cm, Leg Loops: 42-60 cm
- Size M: Weight: 240 g, Waist: 68-100 cm, Leg Loops: 50-65 cm
- Size L: Weight: 260 g, Waist: 75-110 cm, Leg Loops: 55-70 cm
Material specifications for Edelrid HUASCARAN
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.