You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product description for Edelrid GIBBON 140 CM from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Gibbon by EDELRID is a kernmantel lanyard for work at height positioning or when canyoning.
Attached to harness with a figure of eight knot.
- 2 individually adjustable arms with figure of eight knots
- In the event of a fall the knot absorbs energy (impact force 8 kN with a factor 2 fall with 100 kg at maximum length)
- Extremely robust kernmantel construction (holds 5 factor 2 falls with 100 kg at maximum length)
- Transparent stitching protection for easier inspection
- EN 354, EN 795-3, EN 566
- Please note: Must not be used as a via ferrata set
- Breaking load: 22 kN
Material specifications for Edelrid GIBBON 140 CM
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.