You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens warm sporty winter boots.
Product description for Ecco W TRACE LITE NUNAVUT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Trace Lite Nunavut by ECCO is designed for everyday usage. These sporty winter boots ensure a continous warm foot climate and offer excellent grip, even in wintry conditions.
Hydromax® is an ECCO-developed treatment used to make leather highly water repellant. This special process actually keeps the leather from hardening after repeated wetting and drying, keeping it strong and durable, yet soft and breathable.
- Sporty mid cut upper in nubuck leather for a soft feel and warm lining in artificial fur to protect from the cold
- Hydromax® treated leather for enhanced water-resistance, prolonged longevity of product and continuously soft upper
- Direct-injected PU foam and foot-fitted last provides long-lasting cushioning and outstanding walking comfort
- Receptor® Technology for excellent stability and dynamic support from the ground impact to the toe-off
- Rugged rubber outsole for outstanding grip and traction in winter
- Weight: 610 g
Material specifications for Ecco W TRACE LITE NUNAVUT
- Upper material: Hydromax®, Nubuk
- Lining: Artificial fur
- Midsole: PU
- Outsole: Non marking rubber
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.