You have no items in your shopping cart.
Versatile touring ski.
Product description for Dynafit METEORITE SKI from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Meteorite is a touring ski by DYNAFIT paired with force and performance in a playful, versatile free touring set up.
The Meterorite Free Touring ski by DYNAFIT is a playful, versatile setup for all freeriders who like to get to the top of powder slopes using their own muscle power, sticking to the saying, "Earn your turns." The combination of a Ride Tip and an ash-poplar wood core lends the ski perfect damping properties to reduce chatter without giving up lightness. The lightest effort creates edge pressure that gets a reaction from the skis.
Despite the powerful rocker shape, the Meteorite is a great choice even on the toughest terrain. The Double Ellipse Rocker allows you to vary edge contact to guarantee the perfect edge length. A free touring ski that is lightweight, forgiving and playful.
- Full Side-Wall: Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge from the steel edge to the top coating guarantees maximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. In addition, direct binding-to-ski power transfer at the edge is optimised thanks to this design.
- Single Radius: Harmonious sidecut to guarantee balanced skiing qualities among a wide range of use.
- Double Elipse Rocker: The two elliptical curves at the waist and at the curve of the rocker work in tandem. Depending on the effect of pressure placed on the binding area, you get varying edge lengths ideal for each situation. That guarantees optimal edging on icy, steep terrain without losing the playful lightness in turn initiation and control.
The Meteorite ski is available in 3 lengths:
- Length 170 cm: Radius: 17, Shape: 123.5-96-113.7, Weight: 1820 g
- Length 177 cm: Radius: 18, Shape: 125.55-97-115.9, Weight: 1820 g
- Length 184 cm: Radius: 20, Shape: 127-98-117,3, Weight: 1820 g
Material specifications for Dynafit METEORITE SKI
- Carbon Speed Stringer
- Ski Cores: Ash Poplar Ride Core - In combining the high strength of ash with particularly lightweight poplar, DYNAFIT now has a highly responsive core with outstanding damping properties and rebound without giving up lightness. This has a particularly positive effect on power transfer to the edges and cuts down on chatter at high speeds.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.