You have no items in your shopping cart.
Durable sleek ski touring backpack, 50l.
Product description for Deuter GUIDE 42+ EL from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
It carries all the hardware and is built to take a beating: the Guide 42+ EL by DEUTER is a strong companion for rough outings.
The sleek alpine pack comes with snug fitting, pivoting hip fins to guarantee complete carry control even on difficult terrain.
Tall people can enjoy a perfect fit with the Extra Long EL-models by DEUTER! Taller sportsmen and -women between 1.85 – 2 m often have difficulty finding backpacks that fit their longer backs. The favourite DEUTER backpack models are available to suit taller people with extended back lengths by 6-9 cm.
Overall, backpacks in the Extra Long (EL) series have also grown in terms of volume. Back systems, features and details remain the same in the EL models as they are in the standard models, however.
- Range of Use: Climbing, Mountain Climbing, Ski Touring
- Alpine Back System
- Pivoting, removable Vari Flex hip fins; the pack can thus be used with just the waist strap (also removable)
- Removable, lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall (35+/45+)
- Side zip for easy access to buried items
- Height adjustable lid with central zipped pocket and valuables pocket
- Detachable rope lashing strap
- SOS label
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- Removable sitting mat
- Dimensions: 78 x 34 x 24 cm (H x B x T)
- Volume: 42 +8 liter
- Weight: 1.720 g
Material specifications for Deuter GUIDE 42+ EL
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.