You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sportive versatile trekking and mountaineering backpack, 60l.
Product description for Deuter ACT LITE 50+10 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The freshly revised, sleek pack remain true to the lightweight credentials: with the minimal weight and purist, technical design, the ACT Lite 50+10 by DEUTER is the perfect companions on any trekking and mountaineering tours.
The new, very technical shoulder strap construction features a bilaminate foam and an exact anatomical shape.
- Use: Trekking, Mountain Climbing, Travelling
- Compact bilaminate construction with Pull-Forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads
- Vari Quick back length adjustment with two-layer foam construction and optimised shape
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Separate bottom compartment
- Height adjustable lid
- Stretch front pocket
- Lid pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- Gear attachment loops on lid
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops – also for foldable poles
- Spacious stretch side pockets
- Compression and load adjustment straps
- Double-layered base
- SOS label
- Hydration system compatible (3.0 liter)
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- Wet laundry compartment
- Dimensions: 76 x 32 x 26 cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 50+10 liter
- Weight: 1.730 g
Material specifications for Deuter ACT LITE 50+10
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
Macro Lite 210
DEUTER uses the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.