You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof spacious 4-person family tunnel tent.
Product description for Coleman BERING 4 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Generously tailored and well ventilated the spacious tent Bering 4 by COLEMAN with two vis-à-vis sleeping areas offers enough space for the whole family.
Within the bright and freely living area the Bering 4 by COLEMAN has a sideways hoisted PE-floor. It offers optimal protection against moisture and dirt. The reflecting tent ropes minimalize the risk to miss and stumble over them. The tent aditional is equipped with cable bushing and colorcoding for the tent poles.
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors:
- A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
- There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
- Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.
- The fire retardant characteristic of the material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will selfextinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
- Reflecting tent ropes
- Cable bushing and colorcoding for the tent poles
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Capacity: 4 persons
- Rooms: 2
- Size: 480 x 230 x 205 cm
- Inside dimension: 2 x (230 x 140 cm) & (230 x 180 cm), height 160/205 cm
- Pack Size: 59 x 24 x 26 cm
- Weight: 12,2 kg
Material specifications for Coleman BERING 4
- Outside: 100% Polyester 68D 185T, PU coated, hardly inflammable, taped, water column 3.000 mm
- Inside: breathable Polyester 68D 185T, opaque mosquito net
- Floor: sleep PE 110 g/m², living PE 140 g/m²
- Window: PVC
- Poles: Fibreglas
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.