You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spacious inflatable 4-person tunnel tent.
Product description for Coleman AIR VALDES 4 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Air Valdes 4 person tent by COLEMAN is not build anymore with complicated rod frames but are now kept up by air ducts.
So building up the tent is a short process without sticking rods or threading. Just lay down the tent, inflate and wind down. While developing the tent by COLEMAN special attention was paid to the maximum head room in the living area and the effortless assembly and dismantling. Whether you plan on going on holiday with your friends or family or traveling to a festival - with the Air Valdes 4 by COLEMAN your precious leisure time starts even quicker.
The model series also offers the new midnight black sleeping areas for relaxing sleep and a comfortable D-door for best handling in camping everyday life. Reflecting tent ropes, cable bushing and good ventilation do another to provide with the Air Valdes 4 by COLEMAN a perfect companion for every kind of holiday and leisure.
FastPitch™ Air - up in minutes:
- The FastPitch™ Air - Valdes can easily be inflated, pitched and dismantled in minutes thanks to a revolutionary new Coleman® technology.
- Quick & easy to pitch – can be done by 1 person
- High pressure valve for simple inflation and deflation
- Inflatable poles made from strong and durable TPU material, encapsulated in a PE shell
- Inflatable poles can be easily replaced if damaged
3 step inflation:
- Step 1: Push in the pin and release. The pin must be in extended position for inflation.
- Step 2: Inflate pole to 7PSI – pump and manometer included.
- Step 3: Replace the cap.
2 step inflation:
- Step 1: Remove cap.
- Step 2: Push in the pin and release to open the valve. The pin should be retracted for deflation.
Blackout bedroom® - blocks daylight:
- COLEMAN® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® is a revolutionary new sleep system for campers. Ideal for parents or anyone who is sensitive to daylight. The patent pending technology blocks up to 99% of daylight penetrating the bedroom - helping you get a longer, more restful sleep!
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors:
- A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
- There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
Hinged door - quick and easy to come and go:
- The patented Hinge Door from Coleman® makes it quick and easy to come and go from your tent. The rigid door and door frame increases the tents structural integrity making it feel more like a home away from home.
- Ideal for family and group camping, you can close the tent door without needing to zip it, making your tent and belongings more accessible without having everything on display or needing to continually use noisy zippers when coming or going.
Extra Large Bedrooms:
- Coleman patent pending BlackOut Bedrooms™ are designed to be morespacious than the average tent bedroom. Comfortably accommodating our larger double air beds, they offer plenty of space to make your camping trip more enjoyable and helping you get a great night sleep, in the great outdoors!
Manage the temperature:
Keep your bedroom up to 5°C cooler during the day and up to 1°C warmer during the night. Coleman® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® helps you to manage the temperature in your bedroom by storing energy from the sun in the surface of the fabric.
Capacity: 4 person
- Rooms: 2
- Set up: Inflatable
- Structure: Tunnel
- Seams: Taped seams
- Carry bag: Included
- Inside dimension: 2 x (210 x 140 cm), height 190 cm
- Apsis: 300 x 160 cm, height 200 cm
- Pack size: 58 x 38 x 46 cm
- Weight: 18,5 kg
Material specifications for Coleman AIR VALDES 4
- Outside: 100 % Polyester, PU coated, hardly inflammable, taped, water column 4.000 mm
- Inside: Breathable Polyester, mosquito net
- Floor: Polyethylene, sewn in
- Poles: Airtubes
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.