You have no items in your shopping cart.
Versatile technical alpine ice climbing tool.
Product description for Cassin X-DREAM ALPINE from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The X-Dream Alpine by CASSIN is the new alpine climbing version of the award-winning X-Dream ice tool.
It features the same innovative design and geometry that have made the X-Dream so popular, with the new alpine handle that incorporates a spike designed for use in the cane position. The standard Ice pick with integrated hammer makes the X-Dream Alpine by CASSIN perfect for pounding pitons and clearing icicles. The X-Trigger Fast shaft pommel provides an adjustable third grip position for choking up high on the tool, and a variety of inserts allow the main grip to be modified both in volume and shape to help climbers craft the perfect grip. The result is a fully optimized tool for technical ice, mixed climbing, and adventurous alpine terrain.
The most innovative feature on the X-Dream Alpine by CASSIN remains with the angle-adjustable handle that allows climbers to switch between Dry and Ice positions. Turn the Allen bolt above the grip to switch between the two positions. In the Dry position, the handle rotates upward for a more downward and outward pull. The Ice position drops the handle for a more natural swing and grip on slabby and vertical terrain.
All three picks feature the refined beak and tooth configuration that CASSIN tools are known for. They are designed to provide solid sticks with minimal penetration making them the perfect choice for brittle ice and technical mixed terrain. The included Ice pick delivers a swing that is very similar to the popular X-All Mountain tool with a little extra head weight that comes from the small hammer. The optional Race pick is designed to be used with the regular X-Dream handle and features a sharp beak for grappling with rock along with more aggressive teeth both on the underside and topside of the pick.
The optional Mixed pick is a blend between the two with similar angles to the Ice pick but only a small hammer plate and teeth reaching further down the shaft like the Race pick.
- Field of application: Technical ice climbing, Alpine climbing
- Hyperlight, perfectly balanced, fully featured tool for alpine climbing and long technical ice routes
- Comes standard with the X-Dream Ice pick and X-Trigger Fast shaft pommel which is adjustable without tools
- New handle features an integrated spike
- Ergonomic handle with patented adjustment system allows climbers to change between Dry and Ice angles
- The handle is constructed from extreme cold resistant polymer laid over the hot-forged aluminum alloy spine
- Optional Mixed and Race picks for amazing versatility
- Fully modular and adjustable for your hand size and route type
- 2 trigger finger ledges (X-Finger Small and X-Finger Large) are included to allow climbers to fine-tune the position of the index finger
- 5 mm X-Rest insert (included) allows climbers to adjust the overall height and size of the handle
- X-Grip 2 friction tape on shaft for good purchase during technical maneuvers
- Length: 50 cm
- Weight: 630 g
Material specifications for Cassin X-DREAM ALPINE
- Pick material: Chromoly Steel
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.