You have no items in your shopping cart.
Small strong special friends.
Product description for Camp BALL NUTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Ball Nuts by CAMP are the ideal friends for the slim and the grim.
Invented in 1987 by John Middendorf and originally brought to market as Lowe Balls, these have become the secret weapon of many aid and trad climbers. These little wonders will work in small parallel-sided cracks where the only other option is pounding a piton. Ball Nuts by CAMP also work in pin scars and small flares where even modern micro cams simply won’t fit.
Since they weigh so little, many advanced trad climbers keep a #2 and #3 on their rack at all times.
- The smallest active protection in the world!
- Color-coded for fast identification
- Narrow depth fits shallower cracks than traditional camming units
The Ball Nuts by CAMP are available in 5 sizes:
- Size 1 (blue): Range: 3-6mm, Strength: 8 kN, Weight: 31g
- Size 2 (red): Range: 4.5-9 mm, Strength: 8 kN, Weight: 39g
- Size 3 (yellow): Range: 6-12 mm, Strength: 8 kN, Weight: 47g
- Size 4 (green): Range 8-14 mm, Strength: 8 kN, Weight: 57g
- Size 5 (pink): Range: 10.5-18 mm, Strength: 8 kN, Weight: 72g
Material specifications for Camp BALL NUTS
- Steel cable
- Copper segment
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.