You have no items in your shopping cart.
High quality functional mountaineering ice axe.
Product description for Camp ALPINA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
With its super-strong T-rated construction on the head and shaft, the Alpina by CAMP is the right choice for intensive use on rugged alpine terrain.
The unique forged chromoly steel head delivers superior strength and durability. A refined pick provides excellent performance both when swinging into ice and during a self arrest. The curve and arc of the adze have been optimized for maximum cutting performance, a feature greatly appreciated when chopping a platform.
In addition, the sculpted head of the Alpina by CAMP with the thermoplastic cap creates a comfortable hand grip when using the axe as a cane.
- Rugged T-rated pick and shaft (CE-UIAA type 2)
- Forged chromoly steel head
- Ergonomic head design for a comfortable grip
- Asymmetric steel spike plunges smoothly
- Equipped with the technical Alpina leash (1304)
- Carabiner holes at the head and spike for easy clipping
- Striking new colors coordinate with the technical C12 crampons
- Field of application: general mountaineering
- Weight: 470 g
Material specifications for Camp ALPINA
- Head Material: Chromoly Steel
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.