You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens stylish high-quality leather snowboard boots.
Product description for Burton W X FRYE from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Style-savvy and built to ride, this Frye® collaboration, the W X Frye, is stitched with the best in BURTON comfort and performance.
Teaming up with the legendary Frye® Company, BURTON set out to recreate their best-selling Campus Stitching Horse Boot. The women’s BURTON X Frye® snowboard boot gives a nod to city fashion while boasting our proven technology and performance. Similar in flex to the Starstruck Boa®, the exclusive collab features USA-made Horween leather and the easy Boa® Coiler™ closure system for a superb fit around your feet. The New England Ropes laces are BURTON-exclusive and are so incredibly strong and reliable we warranty them for life.
Add the toasty DryRide Heat Cycle™ lining and you get a boot that is literally hot to trot.
- Boa® Coiler™ Closure System Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty: All Burton men’s, women’s, and youth boots with Boa® have been upgraded for 2016 with the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces. Built with a re-designed inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone set-ups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
Flex / Response:
- Soft-Flexing Shell Materials
- 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue: Every Burton liner is factory molded with the last inside the shell to ensure a superior, out-of-box fit and precise, liner-to-shell integration. 1:1 lasting means that every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell and outsole for the best possible fit with the smallest possible footprint.
Material specifications for Burton W X FRYE
Cushioning / Traction:
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design: Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Outsole
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in the BURTON high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions. Exclusive to the Felix and new Ritual.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Imprint™ 3 Liner:
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels [Extra Tall for Added Response on Imprint Liner 3X]
- Sock Lock
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining: Warmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. The new breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward for all day comfort.
- X-Up Cuff
- Plush Cuff 1.0: The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining. Featured on the Felix, Ritual, Memento, Emerald, Bootique, and Sapphire™.
- Rad Pad: Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating: Inhibits foul odors. Your feet and your friends will thank Burton. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.