You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens flexible classical EST® snowboard binding.
Product description for Burton W LEXA EST from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The original women’s Lexa EST binding by BURTON remains the team’s most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for dominating the entire mountain.
Offering legendary freestyle performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa EST is a top pick for a whole host of BURTON (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The new Asym Hammockstrap™ and Super Grip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot so securely you can even run your straps a little looser. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning.
Choose the across-the-board compatibility of the EST® model of the Lexa EST binding with a BURTON board featuring The Channel™ mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- EST® Baseplate Construction: By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, BURTON is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction: The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends BURTON then manipulate the overall flex profile - from buttery to responsive.
- Canted Hi-Back Design: This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Living Hinge™ Highback: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension. Featured on the Malavita EST®, Malavita, Lexa EST, and Lexa™.
- DialFLAD™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, the MicroFLAD™ systems by BURTON give you twice the options of the traditional FLAD.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design: Enjoy a more harmonious connection with BURTON’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Asym Hammockstrap™: Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps. Laterally Supportive Asym Shape. Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility.
- Flex Slider: The new Flex Slider by BURTON makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also stronger, making it worthy of the lifetime warranty by BURTON.
- Supergrip Capstrap™: Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design. Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction. 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. True Wrap Toe Window. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap.
- Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click: Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s NEW Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and a complete rethink of the entire package results in "Insta-Click" immediate engagement, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control. Featured on the Malavita EST®, Cartel EST, and Lexa EST.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in the high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
Material specifications for Burton W LEXA EST
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite - Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.