You have no items in your shopping cart.
Functional robust splitboard crampon.
Product description for Burton SPARK CRAMPON from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Spark Crampon by BURTON is a splitboarding necessity for critical traction on steep and icy skintracks.
When the uphill going gets tough, the BURTON Splitboard Crampons deliver secure bite on slick, steep skintracks, sketchy sidehills or glacial traverses. Easy to affix, they slide in sideways to the BURTON Hitchhiker and Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 touring brackets without having to remove the bindings from the board. Sharp teeth provide forceful downward bite with or without climbing wires deployed.
The Spark Crampon by BURTON is available in regular and wide sizes matched to board waist widths.
- Compatible with the BURTON Hitchhiker, Spark Tesla and Tesla T1 Bindings
- Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings
- Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack
- Climbing wires push crampon teeth firmly into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions
- Regular size fits boards with a 26 cm waist width or less
- Wide size fits boards with a 26 - 28.5 cm waist
Material specifications for Burton SPARK CRAMPON
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.