You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens flexible proven snowboard lace-up boots.
Product description for Burton M RULER from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
From peak to park, no boot has elevated more riders with time-honored tech, comfort, and performance than the M Ruler by BURTON.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Ruler mens boot by BURTON is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the choice of two unique and highly capable cushioning systems depending on the colorway you choose.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner of the Ruler by BURTON and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
The colorway "Black - Wide Fit" offers more space in the middle and front of the boot for wider feet. Bigfoot would really buy the Ruler by BURTON!
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Support: Medium
- Flex/Response: GripLITE Backstay - Snugging up the fit between boot and hi-back, the new rubber print backstays by BURTON also shave weight and enhance material-to-material grip. The result of this printed rubber application is more direct transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, the majority of the boots BURTON feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all the Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP PlusTongue on the Driver X.
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System powered by BURTON Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty - Newfor 2016, Speed Zone™ Lacing now features streamlined, re-profiled lace guides and jam cleats on all models (excluding the Moto and Mint) for increased performance and greater durability. The system retains lightning fast lacing control by allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds. More power means more rebound, wrap and response with less lacing effort. New England Rope laces add a virtually indestructible character worthy of the BURTON Lifetime Warranty.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All BURTON boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- The Boot is also available in Black - Wide Fit.
Material specifications for Burton M RULER
Cushioning / Traction:
- Black and Militant: DynoGRIP Outsole - In addition to B3 Gel in the heel for greater cushioning, the DynoGRIP outsole features an extra layer of traction at the toe and heel for greater grip. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, DynoGRIP provides lightweight, durable cushioning that’s formulated specifically for snowboarding.
- Denim and Black/Multi: Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole - EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- Cushioning: Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements (Black and Militant)
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions. Exclusive to the Felix and NEW Ritual.
- Footbed: Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed - Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- B3 Gel in Heel
- Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content
Imprint™ 2 liner:
BURTON invests more R&D hours, premium materials, and space age technology into our Imprint™ liners than many companies put into their entire boot line. BURTON’s latest liners reflect this two decade heritage by delivering snowboarding’s most comfortable, warm
- Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: Twice as warm as other insulations of equal thickness, it provides warmth even when wet. Exclusive to the youth Grom boot.
- Lock-up Cuff: This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Man Fur: Shaven off the back of a yeti, Man Fur on select men's boot liners keeps your dogs comfortably caged with monsterous amounts of warmth and plush comfort.
- Velcro® Closure
- Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.