You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens comfortable hiqh-quality leather snowboard boots.
Product description for Burton M ROVER from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The M Rover by BURTON is inspired by the Italian Alps, but engineered to explore any range with genuine leather and the latest tech.
For the M Rover, BURTON teamed up with Italian footwear company, Diemme, to make a boot that looks as good as it feels. Genuine nubuck leather meets breakthrough tech like the lightweight and lock-tight comfort of the Imprint™ 3 liner, featured with the heel-holding Focus Cuff and foot-friendly Rad Pad to take pressure from the laces off of your foot.
Top shelf in every respect, the M Rover's mountaineering look hides features like the enhanced feel and grip of an EST® optimized Vibram® outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat.
- Traditional Lacing: No fancy wires, reels, or handles, just a couple of laces for that tried and true feel and customized fit.
Flex / Response:
- Genuine Nubuck Leather
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
- Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of BURTON's boots to this new dual density tongue construction. Like all their Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
Material specifications for Burton M ROVER
Cushioning / Traction:
- Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design: Get the legendary grip and feel Vibram® is famous for in a lighter weight and 50% recycled construction. Includes the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 Gel in the heel and toe.
- Rubber Ice Spikes: Soft and grippy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice when slipping isn’t an option.
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole: EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank: The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
Imprint™ 3 Liner:
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Focus Cuff: Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Rad Pad: Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating: Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank Burton. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.