You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens versatile all-mountain beginners snowboard.
Product description for Burton M RIPCORD from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Strap in and blast past the learning curve with Ripcord - the easiest, most progression-friendly men’s board BURTON has made.
The Ripcord snowboard by BURTON is designed to accelerate beginners and intermediates into more advanced riding situations. A directional shape makes easy work of any terrain or snow condition, while the added stability and catch-free feel of Flat Top with Easy Bevel puts you in the pilot’s seat. A softer, more playful flex make this an easier going alternative to the Clash, with a performance-oriented ride that gives you more room to grow than you’ll get with most entry level boards.
The upgrade of the ripcord by BURTON to The Channel™ gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with any binding (not just BURTON’s).
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding level: Beginner
- Bend: Flat Top™ - A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- Shape: Directional Shape - The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Shape: 5 mm Taper - A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Flex: Directional Flex - This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Mounting: The Channel™ - Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable - The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just BURTON’s). In fact, BURTON trusts it so much that all boards with The Channel are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Easy Bevel: Easy Rider on the Genie, Chopper®, Chicklet™, Riglet, and After School Special gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Squeezebox Low: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. With an overall easier feel, NEW Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Easy Bevel Edge Tune
Das Board is available in eight sizes:
- Board Size 145 cm: Running Length: 1060 mm, Sidecut Depth: 19.9 mm, Weight Range: 50-64 kg, Binding Sizes: Small/Medium
- Board Size 150 cm: Running Length: 1110 mm, Sidecut Depth: 20.9 mm, Weight Range: 52-70 kg, Binding Sizes: Medium
- Board Size 154 cm: Running Length: 1150 mm, Sidecut Depth: 21.6 mm, Weight Range: 59-77 kg, Binding Sizes: Medium/Large
- Board Size 157 cm: Running Length: 1180 mm, Sidecut Depth: 22.2 mm, Weight Range: 61-79 kg, Binding Sizes: Medium/Large
- Board Size 159 cm: Running Length: 1185 mm, Sidecut Depth: 22.3 mm, Weight Range: 66-84 kg, Binding Sizes: Large
- Board Size 156 cm Wide: Running Length: 1170 mm, Sidecut Depth: 22.0 mm, Weight Range: 61-79 kg, Binding Sizes: Large
- Board Size 158 cm Wide: Running Length: 1175 mm, Sidecut Depth: 22.1 mm, Weight Range: 66-84 kg, Binding Sizes: Large
- Board Size 162 cm Wide: Running Length: 1210 mm, Sidecut Depth: 22.7 mm, Weight Range: 75-93 kg, Binding Sizes: Large
Material specifications for Burton M RIPCORD
- Core: Fly® Core, FSC™ certified - The classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength.
- Base: Extruded Base - Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Fiberglass: Biax™ Fiberglass - Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.