You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens comfortable EST® freestyle snowboard binding.
Product description for Burton M MALAVITA EST from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The team’s favorite Malavita EST® blends BURTON’s top technologies with a freestyle focus.
Quickly becoming the go-to binding for the BURTON team and beyond, the Malavita EST® binding balances full wrap response around your boots with a mid-range flex that’s 100% focused on freestyle. Features like the Heel Hammock, Super Grip Capstrap™ and Asym Hammockstrap™ dial in response to the on-snow la vida of riders like McMorris, Davis, and Hale.
The Malavita EST® binding by BURTON in combination with a BURTON board featuring The Channel™ mounting system ensures for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Reaper colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- Dual-Component Baseplate Construction: The material underfoot is softer than the material alongside the lateral edges. This creates a ride that is softer underfoot, yet stiffer edge to edge for a perfect balance of response and board feel.
- EST® Baseplate Construction: By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- The Hinge: This Burton-exclusive technology utilizes a dual-component baseplate construction that flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies. Featured on the Diode EST®, Genesis EST, Malavita EST, and Cartel EST.
- Rides Exclusively with BURTON Boards Featuring The Channel
- Canted Living Hinge™: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero-Lean Hi-Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension. Featured on the Malavita EST®, Malavita, Lexa EST, and Lexa™.
- DialFlad™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFlad™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional Flad.
- Asym Hammockstrap™: Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps. Laterally Supportive Asym Shape. Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility.
- Flex Slider: The new Flex Slider by BURTON makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also stronger, making it worthy of our LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Supergrip Capstrap™: Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design. Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction. 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. True Wrap Toe Window. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap.
- Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click: Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of BURTON’s new Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and a complete rethink of the entire package results in "Insta-Click" immediate engagement, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control. Featured on the Malavita EST®, Cartel EST, and Lexa EST.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in the BURTON high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
Material specifications for Burton M MALAVITA EST
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/Polyamide Composite
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.