You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Mens comfortable Re:Flex™ freestyle snowboard binding.
Product description for Burton M MALAVITA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The team’s favorite Malavita blends BURTON’s top technologies with a freestyle focus.
Quickly becoming the go-to binding for the BURTON team and beyond, the Malavita binding balances full wrap response around your boots with a mid-range flex that’s 100% focused on freestyle. Features like the Heel Hammock, Super Grip Capstrap™ and Asym Hammockstrap™ dial in response to the on-snow la vida of riders like McMorris, Davis, and Hale.
The Malavita binding by BURTON with the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ combined with a BURTON board featuring The Channel™ mounting system ensures for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. Winged hi-backs on the Reaper colorway make for easier tweaks and presses.
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction: One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite: Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction: With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Re:Flex™ Bindings: Re:Flex™ offers more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, all in a package that’s universally compatible with all major mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel. The minimized, cored baseplate reduces weight and expands cushioning potential, while the Living Hinge™ disc is the secret to increased flex and feel.
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
Canted Living Hinge™: This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently. Zero-Lean Hi-Back: Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls. Heel Hammock: This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension. Featured on the Malavita EST®, Malavita, Lexa EST, and Lexa™. DialFlad™: The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFlad™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional Flad.
- Asym Hammockstrap™: Stitchless, Minimized Injected Design. Ultra-Responsive 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Light Engineered Padding Remains Soft in Cold Temps. Laterally Supportive Asym Shape. Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility.
- Flex Slider: The new Flex Slider by BURTON makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also stronger, making it worthy of our LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Supergrip Capstrap™: Ultra-Minimized and Fully Injected, Over-Molded Design. Ultra-Durable Glue-Less, Stitch-Less, and PU-Free Construction. 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. True Wrap Toe Window. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap.
- Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click: Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton’s NEW Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and a complete rethink of the entire package results in "Insta-Click" immediate engagement, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System: FullBED cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- AutoCANT FullBED: Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control. Featured on the Malavita, Cartel™, Escapade™, and Lexa ™.
- B3 Gel: The same cushioning found in the BURTON high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
Material specifications for Burton M MALAVITA
- Baseplate: 30% Short-Glass/Polyamide Composite
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.