You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Mens lightweight soft Boa® beginners snowboard boots.
Product description for Burton M HIGHLINE BOA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Boa® convenience and all-terrain readiness in a lightweight boot that offers Total Comfort right out of the box, the M Highline Boa® by BURTON.
Breaking in new boots is nothing to fear with the BURTON Highline Boa® and its Total Comfort construction. With Burton-exclusive science on the inside, you get a broken-in fit that’s warm and comfortable right out of the box. The speed, ease, and Lifetime Warrantied strength of the Boa® Coiler™ closure with Burton-exclusive New England Ropes laces means no wasted time, while the ultra-light DynoLITE outsole delivers soft cushioning even in cold temps.
Softer flexing than the Ruler but with a bit more support than the Moto, the M Highline Boa® by BURTON is perfect for beginner to intermediate riders looking to progress and get ahead.
Boa® Coiler™ Closure System Powered by BURTON Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty: All Burton men’s, women’s, and youth boots with Boa® have been upgraded for winter 2015/2016 with the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of BURTON-exclusive new England Rope laces. Built with a re-designed inner Coiler spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone set-ups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa® dial. Boa® is a registered trademark of Boa Technology Inc.
Flex / Response:
- Medium Flex Tongue
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker - never suffer from toe drag again.
Material specifications for Burton M HIGHLINE BOA
Cushioning / Traction:
- DynoLite Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil: This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Imprint™ 1 Liner:
- Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.