You have no items in your shopping cart.
Technical versatile alpine pack, 40l.
Product description for Black Diamond SPEED 40 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Combining an alpine-style feature set with a spacious 40-liter capacity for long, technical alpine climbing missions, this is the Speed 40 by BLACK DIAMOND
The Speed 40 by BLACK DIAMOND also features a strippable lid, framesheet and hipbelt for optimizing the pack to your climbing needs. The pack's reACTIV suspension system by BLACK DIAMOND allows for a dynamic, comfortable carry on long mountain approaches, and the ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and ladder-lock crampon straps secure your climbing gear.
- reACTIV suspension with shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable, floating top pocket, skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Micro ice-tool PickPockets™, three-point haul system, and ladder-lock crampons straps
- Removable, padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
The backpack is available in the following sizes:
- Size S/M: Volume: 38l, Weight: 2 lb 8 oz (2,319 cu in)
- Size M/L: Volume: 40l, Weight: 2 lb 9 oz (2,440 cu in)
Material specifications for Black Diamond SPEED 40
- Main material: 210D Ripstop
- Reinforcements: 420D Ripstop
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.