You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens lightweight versatile softshell jacket.
Product description for Arcteryx W PSIPHON FL HOODY from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Psiphon FL Hoody by ARCTERYX is a women’s hooded softshell with a precision fit and hybrid construction. Purpose built for rock and alpine climbing.
Specifically created to deliver protection, functionality and durability for minimal weight, the Psiphon FL Hoody by ARCTERYX is designed for alpinists who want to move fast. ARCTERYX Hybrid Mapping technology is employed to specifically place materials where they will deliver the greatest benefit. Lightweight TerraTex™ softshell serves as the primary fabric, then key wear areas are reinforced with hardwearing Fortius™ 1.0. TerraTex™ is ultralight, strong and balances wind and weather resistance. It has a degree of stretch, and dries exceptionally quickly if wet. Air permeable Fortius™ 1.0 is used on the tops of the sleeves and shoulders to increase durability, enhance thermal management and add a higher level of performance stretch for extended mobility.
Range of Motion
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Psiphon FL Hoody is specifically designed to fit and work with a climber’s body. The design is women’s specific, and features a trim fit that improves line of sight, minimizes fabric bulk under a harness, and is patterned for ergonomic freedom. Functional articulation is built into the hood and sleeves, and gusseted underarms extend range of motion and prevent the Psiphon FL Hoody by ARCTERYX from riding up while reaching. The versatile StormHood™ is highly adjustable, allowing it to move freely with the head, provide full coverage with minimal impact on vision, and to be worn with or without a helmet. Removable HemLock™ inserts keep the Psiphon FL secure under a harness, and the full-zip front opening facilitates heat dump and makes it easy to take the Psiphon FL on and off as needed.
Designed with Intention
Climbers require gear that is designed with intention. Often what’s useful elsewhere becomes a hindrance on rock and ice, so each feature needs to be carefully evaluated to determine its necessity. The Psiphon FL Hoody by ARCTERYX reflects this thoughtful attention to detail with its simple, effective, minimalist feature set. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system. Every twelfth tooth has a bump on it. This prevents the zipper from opening inadvertently, but still allows the ability to unzip with a single hand for rapid ventilation. Simple Velcro adjustments secure the cuffs and are easy to manipulate with gloves on, and a smart snap system secures the hood when not in use, keeping it from blowing around in the wind and obstructing vision. Pockets are simple and accessible.
- Rock Climbing
- Alpine Climbing
- Weather resistant
- Highly air permeable - allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Versatile - ideal for multi-climate usage
- Ultra compact
- Hybrid technology - combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Trim fit ensures better line of sight while climbing
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Three point adjustment for precision fit with or without a helmet
- Hidden snap allows hood to be secured in windy conditions when not in use
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full length Vislon No Slip Zip™ front zipper
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable cuff with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two mesh lined, zippered hand pockets
Centerback Length: 67 cm / 26.5 in
Weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx W PSIPHON FL HOODY
- TerraTex™ - 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane blend. Lightweight, breathable, stretchy, quick drying plain weave textile.
- Fortius 1.0™ - 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.