You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 20% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Womens durable breathable softshell jacket.
Product description for Arcteryx W PROCLINE COMP JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Composite Mapping Technology combines zonal weather protection with softshell’s stretch and breathability in a unique jacket developed specifically for ski alpinism - the Procline Comp Jacket by ARCTERYX.
The women’s Procline Comp jacket is created to live in the space where alpine climbing and backcountry ski touring come together. During intense, technical ascents, the benefits of wearing softshell cannot be overrated. But challenging ski descents require wind and weather protection. The Procline Comp Jacket uses ARCTERYX Composite Mapping to combine weatherproof, breathable Gore® Fabric Technology for zonal waterproof protection in areas most exposed to the cooling effects of moisture with Fortius™ 1.0 softshell material where heat transfer and stretch are required. The result is a composite that means ski alpinists can move quickly, conserve energy and economize on weight.
Material and Fit
The Procline Comp’s hardwearing, breathable, lightweight N40p 3L Gore® Fabric Technology with tricot is utilized in the hood, shoulders, around the hemline and on the front of the body. This provides shelter from driven snow, wind and moisture. The Fortius 1.0 is placed at the back and under the arms for freedom while climbing and of air permeability. The ARCTERYX trim fit accommodates light layers, but keeps the Procline Comp close to the body for a higher level of fabric efficiency and breathability. ARCTERYX e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation. And, with its women’s specific design that focuses on fit, freedom and function, the Procline Comp Jacket is indicative of the longstanding ARCTERYX commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
Purpose Driven Performance
Features are intelligent and intuitive. The helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage waterproof, breathable protection, but adjusts for a fit that moves with the head and allows for exceptional peripheral vision. Removable HemLock™ inserts on the sides secure the jacket under a harness, preventing it from riding up. Crossover chest pockets are easily accessible, an internal laminated pocket securely protects smaller items, and the hem adjusts with a simple, glove friendly single drawcord. The features and articulation are designed to work in alignment with the other ARCTERYX ski alpinism products, as well as a harness, helmet, backpack, and crampons to create systems that deliver freedom of movement and purpose driven performance.
- Backcountry Skiing
- Alpine Climbing
- Weather resistant
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Composite Construction for backcountry performance
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Webbing zipper pulls
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two-piece harness Hemlock™ inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. ARCTERYX do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Centerback Length: 69 cm / 27.12 in
Weight: 365 g / 12.9 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx W PROCLINE COMP JACKET
- N40p Gore-Tex® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Fortius 1.0™ - 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.