You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens lightly insulated Winstopper® ski and snowboard jacket.
Product description for Arcteryx W NADINA JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Nadina Jacket by ARCTERYX handles cold days and mixed conditions.
Coreloft® synthetic insulation and a windproof, weather resistant Windstopper® outer combine for warmth, breathable wind protection and a high level of weather resistance. Uninsulated Windstopper® side panels aid ventilation and reduce bulk under the arms. The insulated StormHood™ is helmet compatible and designed to provide complete coverage with minimal impact on peripheral vision. Its single adjuster is easy to use, even with gloves on. The low profile integrated powder skirt seals out driven snow and has a DWR coating to resist accumulation. A DWR treatment is also used inside the jacket below the powder skirt and in the hood to prevent wetting out from internally generated moisture.
Minimal bulk, maximum efficiency
The Nadina Jacket is patterned in the ARCTERYX trim fit. This fit stays close to the body, minimizing bulk under and harness or pack, and increasing the materials’ thermal efficiency and breathability. Ski specific articulation is built in so the jacket moves efficiently with the body, and gussets under the arms elevate freedom of movement. The design is truly women’s specific and reflects the ARCTERYX commitment to delivering optimal fit and freedom of movement.
Light and loaded
At 525g (18.5 oz), the package is surprisingly light for the features delivered. Mesh backed PowderGuard™ vents provide airflow without letting in snow and the WaterTight™ front zipper needs no external draft flap, so there is no accumulation of snow that could otherwise melt and leak through. Pockets are smart and accessible. The two insulated hand pockets stow small gear and warm the hands, an internal zippered pocket secures and protects a smartphone or RFID lift ticket, and the internal mesh dump pocket is the place to stash gloves, hat or skins.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Female-specific styling
- Gusseted underarms
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh dump pockets
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Recco® reflector
- Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
- DWR treated mini powder skirt
Centerback Length: 70 cm / 27.5 in
Weight: 525 g / 18.5 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx W NADINA JACKET
- N40p 2L Windstopper®
- N70s Windstopper® 3L (hi-loft)
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation
- Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.