You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens durable waterproof Gore-Tex® hikking shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx W BORA MID GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Bora Mid GTX by ARCTERYX is a durable, light, supportive multiday hiking footwear with Gore-Tex® waterproof and breathable protection, ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit comfort, and a seamless thermolaminated upper.
Progressive ARCTERYX technologies combine in multiday trail footwear providing the durability and support of a mountaineering boot and the flexible agility of an approach shoe. Utilizing advanced textiles and thermolaminated construction, the Bora Mid GTX’s innovative upper is a single, unified, seamless piece. Made from a PU coated nylon textile, it is air permeable for ventilation and hydrophobic for fast drying performance. Comfort on the trail is elevated with the ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit. A stretch Gore-Tex® liner conforms to the foot for a personalized, pressure free feel with no hot spots. Support needed for long trail days comes from the 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed and injected EVA midsole. Three dimensional moulded toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend durability. The design is women’s specific.
The ARC’TERYX Adaptive Fit advantage
ARCTERYX designers are obsessed with fit. The Bora MID GTX by ARCTERYX employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that conforms to the foot for an instant custom fit. The technology delivers best fit adaptability, helps eliminates irritation and hot spots, and improves breathability and weather protection. The Bora Mid GTX’s unique stretch Gore-Tex® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof/breathable surface area. The separate shell and liner construction also allows the Gore-Tex® to extend considerably higher than in traditional boot constructions, to the very top edge of the shoe cuff, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
Vibram® ARCTERYX hiking outsole
ARCTERYX footwear designers find new ways to solve old problems. For example, a hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, ARCTERYX worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result, the Vibram® ARCTERYX Hiking Outsole, is a custom patterned design that provides traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot delivers the friction to stick on hard rock and slick surfaces. The sole’s perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
Range Of Use
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Vibram® ARCTERYX Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
Footwear Liner Construction
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- ARCTERYX Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable Gore-Tex® liner
Weight: 994 g / 2 lbs 3.1 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx W BORA MID GTX
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch Gore-Tex® with air permeable EVA foam core
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.