You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens down insulated Gore-Tex® ski and snowboard jacket.
Product description for Arcteryx W ANDESSA JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Andessa Jacket by ARCTERYX is a waterproof, down insulated jacket for cold days skiing and snowboarding in resort.
The Andessa Jacket by ARCTERYX is an on area, ski and snowboard specific masterpiece that combines fully waterproof, windproof and breathable Gore-Tex® fabric with both down and synthetic insulations.
Charted for Warmth
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
Take A Look Around
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Gore-Tex® three-layer construction
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Insulated, helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Insulated collar
- Chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Wind flap with snap closures
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Easy-sliding sleeve lining won't bind on other layers
- Laminated Velcro® cuff adjusters
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal mesh dump pocket
- Lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. ARCTERYX do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Detachable powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
Centerback Length: 68.5 cm / 27 in
Weight: 835 g / 1 lb 13.5 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx W ANDESSA JACKET
- Shell: N40p Gore-Tex® fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Insulation 1: 750 fill European goose down
- Insulation 2: Coreloft™ Compact 60 g/m² insulation
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.