You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens hardwearing waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro alpine pant.
Product description for Arcteryx W ALPHA AR PANT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Alpha AR Pant by ARCTERYX is a versatile, lightweight, hardwearing Gore-Tex® Pro pant for climbers and alpinists.
Designed for women who climb, this is a highly versatile waterproof/breathable pant specifically crafted for alpine expeditions, rock and ice. The Gore-Tex® Pro N80p-X body combines hardwearing performance with superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. A heavier duty N155p-X material is used where reinforcement is necessary. The athletic fit is streamlined, but leaves room for layering. The Alpha AR Pant combines all-round alpine performance and protection with design and features geared specifically for the demands of climbing.
Hardwired for climbers
Streamlined and purpose focused minimalist design includes specific features that are hardwired for climbing. ARCTERYX e3D (ergonomic 3-Ddmensional) patterning provides extra space in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. A unique internal LegWrap™ streamlines the cuff to minimize crampon snags when walking and is removeable when not needed. WaterTight™ side zips add ventilation, highly abrasion resistant Keprotec™ material reinforces the instep, removable suspenders add security, and the thoughtfully designed waist belt has a low profile that fits perfectly under climbing harnesses and pack hip belts.
The Gore-Tex® Pro N80p-X fabric has a dense construction that minimizes the exposure of yarns to abrasive contact, reducing damage to filaments and maintaining surface integrity. Engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, the N155p-X Gore-Tex® Pro fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum density, ruggedness and durability. These fabrics are more difficult to construct, but provide an exceptional durability and an ideal weight-to-strength ratio. Choosing the right material and the right construction is a cornerstone of the ARCTERYX commitment to craftsmanship.
Range Of Use
- Rock Climbing
- Alpine Climbing
- Ice Climbing
- Highly durable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Gore-Tex® three-layer construction
- Combining several Gore-Tex® fabrics enhance functionality and performance
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length two-way leg zippers
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Removable internal Leg Wrap™ reduces crampon snag
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low-profile waist belt minimizes bulk, and fits comfortably under harnesses and hip belts
- Adjustable integrated belt
- Removable low profile suspenders
- Thigh pocket sits just below a climbing harness
- Thigh pocket with zip
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. ARCTERYX does not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced high wear areas
Weight: 545 g / 1 lb 3.2 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx W ALPHA AR PANT
- Shell: N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L
- Reinforcements: N155p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L - Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.