You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Womens lightweight technical approah shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx W ACRUX FL from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Acrux FL by ARCTERYX is a lightweight, air permeable, durable women’s approach shoe with advanced design and exceptional fit. Created to move across technical terrain in warm, dry conditions.
The light, durable Acrux FL by ARCTERYX is specifically designed for warm weather hikes and approaches on varied terrain. The highly air permeable micromesh Adaptive Fit liner stretches around the foot for a custom fit, and offers a high level of ventilation. Made from a quick drying PU coated nylon textile, the upper is a seamless single piece utilizing thermolaminated construction to create a smooth, uninterrupted surface that’s lighter in weight, exceptionally abrasion resistant, and not subject to failure at seams. The injected EVA midsole is designed and moulded to work in tandem with the outsole for superior braking on descents and agility on the move. Three dimensional toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend the Acrux FL’s durability. The design is women’s specific.
The ARC’TERYX Adaptive Fit Advantage
Fit is a core focus of all ARCTERYX design. ARCTERYX Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design, Adaptive Fit, featuring a separate internal liner that conforms to an individual’s foot. Minimal seams and stretch textiles create an instant custom fit with no pressure. The Acrux FL uses a highly air permeable stretch monomesh for superior ventilation in warm, dry conditions. Separate construction of the upper from the liner leaves a minute space, which acts as a conduit for air exchange and moisture dispersion, greatly enhancing performance comfort. The elimination of the traditional tongue construction reduces pressure and heat build up on the top of the foot.
ARC’TERYX Footwear Technologies – The Vibram® ARCTERYX Approach Outsole
Approaches bring mixed terrain and rapid shifts in topography. Surefootedness is essential, but the variety of surfaces encountered used to mean sacrificing one performance aspect to provide another. Unwilling to compromise, ARCTERYX partnered with Vibram® to create an approach sole that meets the variety of conditions without sacrificing ease of stride on flats or durability over the long haul. At the forefoot, a climbing area with traction grooves delivers superior hold on slickrock or granite. A smearing zone under the ball of the foot adds another level of frictive grip, and anti slip lugs hold fast on hard surfaces. The spherical heel is designed for a smooth, stable stride on flats and has an integrated “Y” groove for superior braking on steep descents.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
Footwear Liner Construction
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
Weight: 702 g / 1 lb 8.8 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx W ACRUX FL
- PU coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh with air permeable EVA core
- TPU high abrasion protection films
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.