You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® approach shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx W ACRUX FL GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The technical, durable approach shoe Acrux FL GTX by ARCTERYX features elevated design, comfort, performance, construction, and an Adaptive Fit Gore-Tex® liner. Designed for approaches and hikes on varied terrain.
Carefully designed for technical approaches and extended day hikes, the Acrux FL GTX by ARCTERYX delivers durable performance with the weather protection and custom comfort of an Adaptive Fit Gore-Tex® liner. The single piece upper uses seamless thermolaminated construction for elevated durability and irritation free performance, and the artfully designed Vibram® ARCTERYX Approach Outsole combines the grippy surefootedness of a climbing shoe with the stability and rolling stride of a hiking sole. The heel features a “Y” groove that helps facilitate braking on steep descents. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection on varied terrain.
The ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit advantage
ARCTERYX Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that offers best fit adaptability, breathability and weather protection. The Acrux FL’s liner are made from a stretch Gore-Tex® that provides waterproof and breathable protection, full foot cushioning, and conforms to any foot shape. Using this liner construction also allows the Gore-Tex® membrane to extend to the very top edge of the cuff. This puts it considerably higher than traditional constructions, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
ARCTERYX footwear technologies – the seamlessone piece upper
Seeking a new approach, ARCTERYX worked to design a lightweight, durable solution to wear and contact with rock, snow and ice. The result, their seamless one piece upper, employs PU coated nylon textile, woven after coating, to maintain air permeability and offer extreme abrasion resistance. The unique construction is thermolaminated. There are no seams, just a single, unified piece. The simplicity and elegance of this precision process is clean and technical, creating a smooth, uninterrupted surface resistant to abrasion, not subject to failure at seams, with lower overall weight. All materials are hydrophobic for fast drying.
Range Of Use
- Alpine Climbing
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Technical alpine approach footwear for multiple days spent in variable weather & terrain
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Hydrophobic material
Footwear Liner Construction
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- ARCTERYX Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable Gore-Tex® liner
Weight: 774 g / 1 lb 11.3 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx W ACRUX FL GTX
- PU coated nylon yarns
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch Gore-Tex® with air permeable EVA foam core
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.