You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens warm durable down jacket.
Product description for Arcteryx M THORIUM SV HOODY from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Thorium SV Hoody by ARCTERYX is a very warm, thigh length, box wall constructed 750 fill grey goose down hoody with a light, durable Arato™ 40 face fabric.
The Thorium SV Hoody by ARCTERYX stands on its own to deliver warmth in cold, dry conditions. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down provides exceptional warmth for its weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. As it is designed to function as standalone, not a midlayer, the Thorium SV is built using box wall construction to deliver maximum loft. The outer is soft, durable Arato™ 40 nylon, a lightweight material that withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
Mapped for performance
ARCTERYX Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. Used in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, the Coreloft™ insulates even if wet. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body’s core. The lower thigh length cut adds coverage, and head protection comes from the insulated StormHood™. The hood’s unique design is low profile, yet helmet compatible, and adjusts for a secure, ergonomic fit with superior peripheral vision. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system.
ARCTERYX designs for use in true alpine conditions. This requires an elevated performance that comes from careful design and patterning. The Thorium’s Athletic fit is streamlined but leaves room for layers. Articulation built into the sleeves and gussets under the arm provide a level of freedom of movement not often found in an insulated jacket. This ergonomic freedom is an ARCTERYX design commitment that infuses every piece they make.
- Multiple activities
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
- Synthetically insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- One internal dump pocket
- Includes stuff sack
Centerback Length: 81 cm / 31.8 in
Weight: 615 g / 1 lb 5.7 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx M THORIUM SV HOODY
- Arato™ 40 - 100% Nylon
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100 % polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100 % polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.