You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® Pro ski and snowboard jacket .
Product description for Arcteryx M RUSH JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Rush Jacket by ARCTERYX is a waterproof, breathable, durable backcountry ski and snowboard jacket designed for big mountain adventures, skiing and riding.
Designed as a ski specific piece for the backcountry, the Rush jacket strategically combines two different Gore-Tex® Pro fabrics to provide durability in high abrasion areas and wearable comfort elsewhere. The N40p-X Gore-Tex® Pro body combines protection with lightweight performance, and hardwearing N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro reinforcements at the hood and shoulders protect from cuts and abrasion. ARCTERYX Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings a remarkably efficient level of articulation that gives the Rush Jacket a high level of freedom on uptracks and descents with allowance for maximum winter layers.
Base layer to hardshell, ARCTERYX designers think in terms of systems to create clothing and equipment that comes together to maximize function and performance. Patterning, features and fit align to elevate freedom of movement, weather protection, ventilation and fit. The Rush Jacket’s Slide’n Loc™ attachments take this even further, attaching to compatible pants, including the Stinger and Sabre, to create a unified piece working as a single unit.
Minimalist design keeps weight to a minimum, while maintaining a full feature set for alpine protection. The Rush Jacket’s design is carefully aimed at the backcountry. The StormHood™ provides full coverage weather protection with exceptional ergonomics and vision. WaterTight™ pit zippers provide quick ventilation, and use specific pockets are thoughtfully placed for efficiency and security.
- Backcountry ski and snowboard touring
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Gore-Tex® three-layer construction
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
Centerback Length: 76 cm / 29.9 in
Weight: 555 g / 1 lb 3.6 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx M RUSH JACKET
- N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro
- N40r-X Gore-Tex® Pro
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.