You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof technical Gore-Tex® hiking shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx M BORA2 MID GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Bora² Mid GTX by ARCTERYX is a versatile technical hiking footwear for men with interchangeable Adaptive Fit liners, a seamless thermolaminated upper and the versatility for extended trips across varied terrain in shifting conditions.
A radically different approach to hiking footwear, the Bora² Mid GTX brings ARCTERYX technologies together to create a new level of versatility and performance. Beneath the durable, seamless, single piece thermolaminated upper, interchangeable stretch liners provide the custom comfort of the ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit with the ability to modify the Bora² Mid GTX by ARCTERYX to perform in varying climates and conditions. The stretch Gore-Tex® liner delivers waterproof/breathable protection in wet or shifting weather. The highly air permeable stretch micromesh liner is designed for ventilation in warm dry environments. An insulated liner for winter cold is available separately. The Vibram® outsole works in tandem with the moulded EVA midsole to deliver the agility of an approach shoe with the stability and protection of a mountaineering boot.
The ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit advantage
ARCTERYX Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design, Adaptive Fit, featuring a separate internal liner that delivers best fit adaptability and elevates breathability and weather protection. The Bora² Mid GTX’s interchangeable liners are made from stretch textiles that cushion impact, conform to any foot shape, do not absorb moisture, and free the wearer to select the liner that best meets environmental conditions. The micromesh air permeable liner ventilates in hot, dry climates. The unique stretchable Gore-Tex® liner uses minimal seams and adhesive to secure the membrane, maximizing its waterproof and breathable surface area. Separating the liner from the boot shell allows the Gore-Tex® to extend to the very top edge of the Bora²’s cuff, considerably higher than in traditional constructions, further increasing waterproof and breathable protection.
Vibram® ARCTERYX Hiking outsole
ARCTERYX footwear designers seek problems to solve. A hiking sole needs to be durable, supportive and work with the foot as it strides, but this too often means sacrificing agility and traction. Partnering with Vibram®, ARCTERYX worked to create an outsole that could adapt to shifting trail surfaces and topographies, while still providing support and long haul durability. The result is an innovative design that combines traction with grip. A zone at the forefoot provides the friction to stick on hard rock and smooth surfaces, the perimeter is modeled after a mountaineering boot for durability and grip, and the lugs combine bite with friction. The spherical heel design facilitates a smooth stride, and employs “Y” groove split heel technology for improved braking and agility.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Custom lace hooks ease opening and tightening
- Stability and protection of a mountaineering boot
Footwear Outsole Construction
Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking 14mm Heel Drop Vibram® ARCTERYX Hiking outsole combines grip, agility, support and durability
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Hydrophobic material
Footwear Liner Construction
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- ARCTERYX Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable GORE-TEX® liner
- Rubberized sole on removeable liners allows them to be used as camp and hut shoes
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Mid-cut lightweight liner provides quick-dry summer comfort
Weight: 560 g
Material specifications for Arcteryx M BORA2 MID GTX
- Upper: TPU high abrasion protection films / PU coated nylon yarns / 3D molded heel and toe cap
- Liner: Removable, 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh Stretch Gore-Tex® with air permeable EVA foam core
- Midsole: Injected EVA midsole
- Chassis: Injected TPU
- Sole: Vibram® Arcteryx Hiking sole
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.