You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens highly versatile waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro pant.
Product description for Arcteryx M BETA AR PANT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Beta AR Pant by ARCTERYX is a highly versatile Gore-Tex® Pro pant delivers hardwearing waterproof breathable protection with minimal weight and bulk.
The Beta AR Pant delivers exceptional versatility. The N40r-X Gore-Tex® Pro fabric is a lighter weight ripstop that delivers complete weather protection, a high level of breathability and surprising durability. The seat, knees and lower leg are reinforced with burly, abrasion resistant N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro. The careful selection and placement of each textile allows ARCTERYX to deliver a four season Gore-Tex® pant that balances light weight, packability and protection from the wear inherent with rugged terrain.
Developed for all around alpine use, a key element of the Beta AR Pant’s versatility is functional motion across a range of terrain. The Athletic fit with e3D patterning provides freedom of movement with room for low profile layers. Articulation at the knees and the gusseted crotch combine to further extend comfort and range of motion. A lace hook secures the cuff to the boot to prevent the pant from riding up, three-quarter length side zips open up for easy removal over boots, and the waist adjusts with a webbing belt for a secure fit.
Commitment to the essential
Streamlining design should never mean foregoing essentials. ARCTERYX takes a use driven approach that eliminates the extraneous and pares features to the necessities needed to perform in specific conditions. The Beta AR has rugged Keprotec™ instep patches to protect from ski and crampon cuts, and the Cordura® PowderCuff™ comes over the boot to help protect the pant and seal out snow. A simple zippered pocket at the hip holds small essentials.
- Multiple activities
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Gore-Tex® three-layer construction
- ARCTERYX Nu water repellent treatment
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Hip stash pocket
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. ARCTERYX do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powdercuff™, with elastic and lace hook, keeps snow out
Inseam: Short: 72 cm / 28.5 in, Regular: 77 cm / 30.5 in, Tall: 85 cm / 33.5 in
Weight: 535 g / 18.5 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx M BETA AR PANT
- N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro
- N40r-X Gore-Tex® Pro
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.