You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens hardwearing waterproof Gore-Tex® Pro bib pant.
Product description for Arcteryx M ALPHA SV BIB from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Alpha SV Bib by ARCTERYX is a exceptionally hardwearing N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro bib for climbing and alpine work in severe conditions.
Built for severe weather conditions in rugged environments, the Alpha SV Bib delivers serious alpine performance and hardwearing waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® Pro protection. Constructed from N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L, a face fabric five years in development, the Alpha SV delivers exceptional durability, yet is supple and resilient. Engineered to shed water, snow and resist abrasion, the fabric’s face utilizes larger yarns that are very tightly woven to create a smooth but highly abrasion resistant surface. Incredibly durable N155p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L is used for reinforcement in high stress areas.
Features are focused. ARCTERYX developed the removable internal LegWrap™ as an effective means of minimizing fabric volume to reduce crampon snags. Keprotec™ instep guards shield from cuts and abrasion, and a bootlace hook helps keep the cuff secure. High coverage in the chest and the back keeps out snow, drafts, and retains essential body heat, and the ¾ length side zips are harness friendly. Two large, easily accessible bellowed chest pockets lay flat when not in use. The crotch zip is harness compatible, minimizing exposure.
Movement on the mountain
Guides, climbers and anyone doing alpine work for extended periods in difficult conditions will immediately appreciate the design’s focus on movement. The Athletic fit is streamlined but accommodates layers, and the ARCTERYX commitment to patterning for ergonomic freedom, especially vital while climbing, is a key aspect of the Alpha SV’s performance.
- Ice Climbing
- Alpine Climbing
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
- WaterTight™ through-the-crotch zip
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Laminated waist drawcord
- Two pleated bib pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. ARCTERYX do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Stowable boot lace hook
- Grommets at the hem
- High-cut breathable stretch-woven bib
- Quick adjust suspenders
Inseam: Short: 75 cm / 30 in, Regular: 80 cm / 31.5 in, Tall: 87 cm / 34.25 in
Weight: 595 g / 1 lb 5 oz (size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx M ALPHA SV BIB
- N80p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L
- N155p-X Gore-Tex® Pro 3L- Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Fortius 1.0™ - 84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.