You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens lightweight waterproof Gore-Tex® climbing softshell jacket.
Product description for Arcteryx M ALPHA COMP HOODY from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Composite construction jacket Alpha Comp Hoody by ARCTERYX with versatile thermal management and zonal weather protection in a single garment.
Ice climbers and alpine climbers move quickly, generate a lot of heat yet require waterproof protection from spindrift, water, and falling snow. Streamlined for light weight and energy efficiency, the Alpha Comp Hoody has a trim fit to maximize fabric technologies and provide clear lines of vision, with e3D (ergonomic, 3-dimensional patterning) to accommodate free movement of layers.
Composite construction combines two very different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. In the Alpha Comp Hoody we use Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric to regulate heat and provide stretch through core and under the arms. N40p 3L laminated Gore® Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the hood, shoulders, forearms and hem. A helmet-compatible StormHood™ fits securely and adjusts rapidly with one hand movement. Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets are secure, accessible while wearing a harness or backpack and easy to operate while wearing gloves.
The refined two piece Hemlock™ inserts prevent jacket slippage, are compact and fold easily for storage.
- Ice Climbing
- Alpine Climbing
- Weather resistant
- Versatile - ideal for multi-climate usage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Composite construction
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
- Micro corded zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two-piece harness Hemlock™ inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: The WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. ARCTERYX do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Centerback Length: 76 cm / 29.75 in
Weight: 405 g / 14.3 oz (Size M)
Material specifications for Arcteryx M ALPHA COMP HOODY
- Shell: Fortius 1.0™ - 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile
- Reinforcements and Hood: N40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.