You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof technical Gore-Tex® approach shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx M ACRUX2 FL GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Acrux² FL GTX by ARCTERYX is the advanced technical alpine approach footwear utilizing interchangeable Adaptive Fit liners and unique materials and construction. Designed to explore a range of terrain in varied conditions.
Combining all of the ARCTERYX footwear fit and performance footwear technology with removable, interchangeable Adaptive Fit liners geared for variable weather and terrain, the Acrux² FL GTX is the most versatile ARCTERYX technical approach shoe. Using stretch textiles that conform to any foot shape and eliminate friction, the separately constructed liners deliver superior comfort and fabric performance. The removable waterproof/ breathable stretch Gore-Tex® liner provides quick dry, air permeable performance in warm, dry conditions. A more insulated mid-cut liner, which suits winter conditions, snow or cold temperatures, is available separately. The Vibram® ARCTERYX Approach Outsole uses a durable Megagrip™ compound and unique tread design for sure footedness on rock, heel braking ability on downslopes, and ease of stride on trail and varied terrain.
The ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit advantage
ARCTERYX Technical Performance Footwear employs an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that deliver best fit adaptability, breathability and weather protection. The liners are made from stretch textiles that cushion impact, conform to any foot shape, and do not absorb moisture. The elimination of tongue construction reduces pressure and heat build up on the top of the foot. Minimal seams and stretch textiles create an instant custom fit with no pressure. Separate construction of the upper from the liner leaves a minute air space that acts as a conduit for air exchange and moisture dispersion, greatly enhancing performance comfort.
ARCTERYX footwear technologies – the seamless one piece upper
As a lightweight, durable solution to wear and contact with rock, snow and ice, ARCTERYX designed their seamless one piece upper employing a PU coated nylon textile, woven after coating, that maintains air permeability without sacrificing durability. The construction is thermolaminated. There are no seams, just a single, unified piece. The simplicity and elegance of this precision process is clean and technical, creating a smooth, uninterrupted surface that is resistant to abrasion, not subject to failure at seams, and reduces overall weight. All materials are hydrophobic for fast drying.
Range Of Use
- Alpine Climbing
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Technical alpine approach footwear for multiple days spent in variable weather & terrain
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
Footwear Liner Construction
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- ARCTERYX Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable Gore-Tex® liner
- Completely removable, interchangeable liner for improved washability, dry-ability and extends use and climate adaptability.
- Rubberized sole on removeable liners allows them to be used as camp and hut shoes
Weight: 984 g / 2 lbs 2.7 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx M ACRUX2 FL GTX
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch Gore-Tex® with air permeable EVA foam core
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.