You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens technical approach shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx M ACRUX FL from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Acrux FL by ARCTERYX is an advanced technical approach shoe with ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit technology, air permeable comfort and a seamless thermolaminated upper.
With an advanced design specifically geared for technical approaches and day hikes on mixed terrain, the Acrux FL combines Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit comfort, the durability of a seamless thermolaminated upper, and a unique outsole designed for agility, grip and support. The stretch monomesh Adaptive Fit liner forms to the foot for an exceptional fit with no pressure points. Highly air permeable, it delivers the ventilation required for long days in warm, dry conditions. The quick drying single piece upper uses seamless thermolaminated construction for elevated abrasion resistance and irritation free performance. Designed with Vibram®, the Arc’teryx Approach Outsole combines the grippy surefootedness of a climbing shoe with the stability and rolling stride of a hiking sole. Cushioning comes from the injected EVA midsole that is specifically moulded for stability and impact protection on varied terrain.
The ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit Advantage
Arc’teryx designers continually seek improvement, and fit is always a focus. Their advanced performance footwear employs Adaptive Fit, an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner. The liners are made from stretch textiles that conform to any foot shape, cushion impact, and do not absorb moisture. The construction uses minimal seams to help eliminate irritation and reduce potential for hot spots, and as there is no tongue, pressure and heat build up on the top of the foot are also significantly eased. Separate construction of the upper from the liner leaves a minute space, which acts as a conduit for air exchange and moisture dispersion, greatly enhancing performance comfort.
ARCTERYX Footwear Technologies - The Seamless One Piece Upper
Advanced technologies set Arc’teryx footwear apart. The Acrux FL’s seamless one piece upper is an immediately visible example. The construction is thermolaminated. There are no seams, just a single, unified piece. Made from a PU coated nylon textile, the upper maintains air permeability and is hydrophobic for fast drying. The simplicity and elegance of this precision process is clean and technical, creating a smooth, uninterrupted surface that’s lighter in weight, exceptionally abrasion resistant, and not subject to failure at seams.
Range Of Use
- Alpine Climbing
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
Footwear Liner Construction
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
Weight: 854 g / 1 lb 14.1 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx M ACRUX FL
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh with air permeable EVA core
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.