You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens durable waterproof Gore-Tex® approach shoe.
Product description for Arcteryx M ACRUX FL GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Acrux FL GTX by ARCTERYX is a agile, durable approach shoe that combines elevated performance and construction with the comfort and waterproof/breathable protection of an Adaptive Fit Gore-Tex® liner.
Designed for aggressive approaches and long trail days, the Acrux FL GTX by ARCTERYX delivers durable performance with the weather protection and custom comfort of an Adaptive Fit Gore-Tex® liner. The liner stretches to conform to the foot, providing a level of fit not achievable with traditional construction. The construction also improves breathability and helps eliminate pressure and hot spots. Made from a quick drying PU coated nylon textile, the upper is a seamless single piece utilizing thermolaminated construction to create a smooth, uninterrupted surface that’s lighter in weight, exceptionally abrasion resistant, and not subject to failure at seams. The injected EVA midsole is designed and moulded to work in tandem with the outsole for superior braking on descents and agility on the move. Three dimensional toe and heel caps protect the foot and further extend the shoe’s durability.
The ARCTERYX Adaptive Fit advantage
ARCTERYX Technical Performance Footwear employs Adaptive Fit, an exclusive design featuring a separate internal liner that delivers best fit adaptability, improved breathability and more complete weather protection. The Acrux FL GTX’s Adaptive Fit liners are made from a stretch GORE-TEX® that provides waterproof/breathable protection, full foot cushioning, and conforms to any foot shape. Using this liner construction also allows the Gore-Tex® membrane to extend to the very top edge of the cuff. This puts it considerably higher than traditional constructions, further increasing waterproof/breathable protection.
ARCTERYX footwear technologies – The Vibram® ARCTERYX approach outsole
Approaches bring mixed terrain and rapid shifts in topography. Surefootedness is essential, but the variety of surfaces encountered used to mean sacrificing one performance aspect to provide another. Unwilling to compromise, ARCTERYX partnered with Vibram® to create an approach sole that meets the variety of conditions without sacrificing ease of stride on flats or durability over the long haul. At the forefoot, a climbing area with traction grooves delivers superior hold on slickrock or granite. A smearing zone under the ball of the foot adds another level of frictive grip, and anti slip lugs hold fast on hard surfaces. The spherical heel is designed for a smooth, stable stride on flats and has an integrated “Y” groove for superior braking on steep descents.
Range Of Use
- Alpine Climbing
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Technical alpine approach footwear for multiple days spent in variable weather & terrain
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom patterned Vibram® outsoles
- Traction grooves on outer edges of outsole
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- 14mm Heel Drop
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- "Y" Groove split heel technology for improved braking
- RockGrip with anti-slip lugs
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Laminated heel and toe caps secure fit and and deliver precision support
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Hydrophobic material
Footwear Liner Construction
- Low height, light weight liner for quick-dry summer comfort
- Tongue free liner ensures a larger breathable surface area and increased waterproof coverage
- ARCTERYX Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Stetchable Gore-Tex® liner
Weight: 924 g / 2 lbs 0.6 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx M ACRUX FL GTX
- TPU high abrasion protection films
- PU coated nylon yarns
- 2 layer stretch nylon monomesh, Stretch Gore-Tex® with air permeable EVA foam core
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.