You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightweight sturdy ski and snowboard day pack, 31l.
Product description for Arcteryx KHAMSKI 31 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Khamski 31 Backpack by ARCTERYX is a single day pack specifically created to carry the tools necessary for freeride ski touring, split boarding and ski alpinism.
The Khamski 31 by ARCTERYX is sized and equipped for a day of ski alpinism or touring. The large main compartment is easily accessed, and has a full length side portal for quick entry while in transit. The suspension and construction carry and ski comfortably. The lean contoured back panel keeps the load close to the body for a more stable ride, a polyethylene framesheet provides support with flexibility, and dual aluminum M-bar stays help direct and distribute the load for extended comfort and improved balance while minimally impacting freedom of movement. Shoulder straps mold to the body, and a lightweight webbing belt helps minimizes sway. Skis can be carried diagonally across the back or A-framed on the sides, snowboards ride vertically. The lash straps are designed to easily pull the skis exceptionally tight to the pack for a secure carry and balance while climbing.
Designed by packing
ARCTERYX refined the Khamski 31 design through a hands-on approach, spending time in the field and listening to feedback from mountain professionals. The result is the most effective combination of materials and an intuitive approach to locating tools and gear. In the front pocket are slots for a shovel handle, probe and dedicated space for shovel blade and skins. The partial diagonal opening prevents contents from spilling out and falling into the snow. A drain hole helps accumulated moisture from shovels and wet skins escape, and padding on the outside protects gear from impact and ski edges. The Khamski also features an internal snow science pocket, carries two ice tools, and has dual haul loops that serve as a snow anchor clip off point. The removable lid stores goggles, keys, spare hat, food or a light warming layer.
Fabric performance and durability
The Khamski 31 by ARCTERYX is built for repeated backcountry use. Textiles are selected and placed to deliver specific performance in specific places. This means focusing on durability in high wear areas, with the flexibility to use lighter weight fabrics to shed grams in less critical zones. The main pack body is constructed from a hardwearing N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave. This high tenacity fabric has been proven on ARCTERYX packs to deliver exceptional strength and durability. Tough, urethane coated N400r-AC² fabric is applied to the moisture prone areas to deliver water and snow proof protection with excellent cut and abrasion resistance.
- Backcountry Skiing
- Weather resistant
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back.
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Kangaroo pocket
- Main compartment pocket
- Front pocket organizes shovel, probe, tools and skins for quick access, keeps wet items separate from main compartment
- Internal security pocket with key clip
- Dedicated internal snow science pocket
Pack Design & Construction
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
Pack Suspension Configuration
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- ARCTERYX C² (Composite Construction) suspension system
- Laminated hipbelt
- Removable aluminum stays
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Corded zipper pulls
- Full length side zipper
- Side access to main compartment during transit
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents
Pack Lid Configuration
- Removable/ extendable top lid with zippered compartment
- Key clip in lid pocket
Pack Compression Strap Configuration
- Four compression straps - two on each side
Pack Attachment Configuration
- A-Frame or diagonal ski/split snowboard carry options
- Dual P'ax one-hand axe attachment system - allows for one-handed access to tools
Volume 31-36.5 liter / 1892-2227 cu.in
Weight: 1.500 g / 53 oz
Material specifications for Arcteryx KHAMSKI 31
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- N420p-HT nylon 6.6 plain weave
- 6005-T6 aluminum M-bar stays
- Polyethylene frame sheet
- Extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.