You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens stylish high-quality panorama snowboard goggles.
Product description for Anon M M2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The men's M2 ski and snowboard goggle by ANON comes with many features and has a cool design for the slope.
This goggles by ANON offer a mixture of two great things: cool style and penthouse views. Full perimeter channel venting on all frames ensure maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in every condition.
- Magna-Tech - M2: M2 Magna-Tech integrates 16 rare-earth magnets into the carrier liner for eight points of connection, each with a pull force of 2.75 lb. (total retention=22 lb.). Features unsurpassed retention, coupled with best-in-class self-aligning engagement.
- Snap-Back Strap on Select Colorways: Designed with anon’s Simple Fit in mind, the new Snap-Back* goggle strap adjuster makes running your goggles under the helmet even easier, always making custom style and rider comfort anon’s priority. (Fragment - Dark Smoke)
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece: Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- Non-Slip Silicone Strap: Adjust it once, and leave it alone. anon’s no-slip silicone strap* keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Wall-to-Wall: High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- anon Spherical Lens Technology: The Spherical lens construction combines de-centered technology with lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics.
- Flush Mount Outrigger: Engineered to adapt to all face shapes and sizes, anon’s outrigger systems distribute pressure evenly for the best possible fit and proper goggle to helmet alignment. Whether it’s our pivoting outrigger, pivoting hinge, or flush mount outrigger, anon. delivers optimal comfort and strap placement every time.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting: anon. Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology): anon. ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, we apply our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
- Frame height: 96mm
- ANON M2
- Spare Graybird Lens
- Nylon Compression Molded Goggle Case
- Micro-Fiber Goggle Bag
Note to the colour description: The colour you can choose from has three elements: Colour of the frame (and headband) + colour of the lens + colour of the spare lens. That means e.g. that the "Black - Red Solex - Blue Lagoon" google comes as the combination of a black frame, a red lens as wells a spare lens of the type Blue Lagoon.
Material specifications for Anon M M2
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame: anon. goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, anon.’s TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Triple Layer Face Foam: anon’s variable density face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.