You have no items in your shopping cart.
Robust comfortable Gore-Tex® leather mountaineering boots.
Product description for AKU TERREALTE GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Terrelate GTX by AKU, where “Terre Alte” means high lands, already anticipate with their name the range of utilization of this new model in the mountaineering product line.
It is a lightweight and precise shoe for classic mountaineering and challenging treks up to high altitudes. The hybrid crampon compatible Terrealte GTX by AKU proves to be an ideal model also for work use in the mountain environment, thanks to an immediate and long-lasting comfortable fit.
- Flex zones on the upper
- Small pulley system
- TPU heel cap for hybrid crampons
- For the professional mountaineer
- These technical boots have rigid midsoles, thick protective leather uppers
- Vibram® crampon compatible outsoles
- Performance Fit: Wrap-around, close-fitting lasts for the professional footwear in the Mountain segment, designed to enhance precision and sensitivity when rock and ice climbing.
- Air 8000: First-class technology for upper construction to increase the breathability of mountain footwear. Laboratory tests confirm that the AKU exclusive AKU Air 8000® offers up to 11.5 times greater breathability than normal standards identified by Gore-Tex®.
- Exoskeleton: Exoskeleton is a new solution which AKU has applied to a number of its hi-tech models. A new architecture that is conceived to guarantee protection and stability only where it is needed, without compromising the light weight.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort: Offers moderate insulation to keep feet dry and comfortable during outdoor activities in a variety of weather conditions.- PrimaLoft: Lightweight and breathable with excellent water repellency to keep you dry, warm and comfortable even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- IMS 3: The Internal Midsole System ensures a uniform distribution of pressure, prevents from lateral and frontal slipping under heavy use and provides shock absorption. The Exoskeleton construction of medium density offers stability and protection providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Vibram: For 90% of its footwear, AKU uses exclusive soles designed and engineered in cooperation with Vibram® to suit the specific use requirements of the footwear involved.
- Weight per pair: 1.620 g
Material specifications for AKU TERREALTE GTX
- Upper: Suede 1.8 mm, Air 8000®
- Upper Protection: Rubber rand
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Double density PU
- Lasting Board (Stiffness): 6-4 mm nylon, 10% carbon fiber, die cut EVA
- Outsole: Vibram ® Mulaz
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.