You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Waterproof robust Gore-Tex® leather hiking boots.
Product description for AKU SUPERALP NUBUCK GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Superalp Nubuck GTX by AKU for men and women grants top range comfort and protection.
The model is designed for true backpackers who prefer long distances, preferably alone and with heavy loads on their shoulders. The dual density PU in the IMS3-Exo sole provides cushioning even on rough terrain, ensuring a high shock absorption, protection and lightness at the top of the category.
- Anatomical Fit: A wrap-around and anatomical fit for footwear in the Trekking segment, designed to provide stability and encourage a dynamic action when walking on mountain trails over very rough terrain.
- DANI sustainable leather: The leathers of Dani Sustainable Leather come with certificates attesting that the nubuck leather used is of Italian origin, especially treated to be fully waterproof and breathable, processed in compliance with the European standards for environmental protection.
- Exoskeleton: Exoskeleton is a new solution which AKU has applied to a number of its hi-tech models. A new architecture that is conceived to guarantee protection and stability only where it is needed, without compromising the light weight.
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort: Offers moderate insulation to keep feet dry and comfortable during outdoor activities in a variety of weather conditions.- PrimaLoft: Lightweight and breathable with excellent water repellency to keep you dry, warm and comfortable even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- IMS 3: The Internal Midsole System ensures a uniform distribution of pressure, prevents from lateral and frontal slipping under heavy use and provides shock absorption. The Exoskeleton construction of medium density offers stability and protection providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Vibram: For 90% of its footwear, AKU uses exclusive soles designed and engineered in cooperation with Vibram® to suit the specific use requirements of the footwear involved.
- Weight per pair:1.620 g
Material specifications for AKU SUPERALP NUBUCK GTX
- Upper: Nubuck 2.6 mm
- Upper Protection: Rubber rand
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Double density PU
- Lasting Board (Stiffness): 6-4 mm nylon, 10% carbon fiber, die cut EVA (stiff)
- Outsole: Vibram® Fourà
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.