You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof robust Gore-Tex® leather mountaineering boots.
Product description for AKU MONTAGNARD GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Montagnard GTX by AKU for men and women is a shoe designed for classic mountaineering on glaciers and icefalls.
It is ideal for working in cold environments, thanks to the waterproof and insulating Gore-Tex® Duraterm membrane. The IMS3 sole made of PU in diverse densities, distributes an ideal cushioning effect on all types of terrain, while the Exoskeleton construction provides stability and protection.
The TPU heel cap and the rubber cap define the crampon-compatible equipment of the Montagnard GTX by AKU, a precise shoe, which is durable and reliable for mountaineering and work use in the mountains.
- Flex zones on the upper
- Attachment grooves for step-in crampons
- Third hook for additional protection and stability
- Microfiber insert on the toe cap
- Integrated elastic gaiter in Akronos
- Small pulley system
- For the professional mountaineer
- These technical boots have rigid midsoles, thick protective leather uppers
- Vibram® crampon compatible outsoles
- Performance Fit: Wrap-around, close-fitting lasts for the professional footwear in the Mountain segment, designed to enhance precision and sensitivity when rock and ice climbing.
- Exoskeleton: Exoskeleton is a new solution which AKU has applied to a number of its hi-tech models. A new architecture that is conceived to guarantee protection and stability only where it is needed, without compromising the light weight.
- Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort: Offers a range of insulation options to keep feet dry and comfortable in cold temperatures. Designed for the winter, they keep feet warm and dry all day long, even in rain, snow and ice.
- PrimaLoft: Lightweight and breathable with excellent water repellency to keep you dry, warm and comfortable even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- IMS 3: The Internal Midsole System ensures a uniform distribution of pressure, prevents from lateral and frontal slipping under heavy use and provides shock absorption. The Exoskeleton construction of medium density offers stability and protection providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Vibram: For 90% of its footwear, AKU uses exclusive soles designed and engineered in cooperation with Vibram® to suit the specific use requirements of the footwear involved.
- Weight per pair:2.040 g
Material specifications for AKU MONTAGNARD GTX
- Upper: Perwanger leather 3.0 mm
- Upper Protection: rubber rand
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Footbed / Insulation: Primaloft®
- Midsole: Double density PU
- Lasting Board (Stiffness): 6-4 mm nylon, 30% carbon fiber, die cut EVA (XX stiff)
- Outsole: Vibram® Nepal
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.